Connecting your Stripe account to your INTIX Organisation allows you to have instant access to your funds as soon as a customer purchases a ticket. Our fees are collected at the time of purchase so the funds you receive from Stripe are the funds you keep.
Stripe Connect allows you to improve your cash flow and simplify your accounts. Signing up to Stripe is easy, and connecting Stripe to your INTIX organisation takes just a few minutes.
Follow the steps below to create a Stripe account and connect your INTIX Organisation to Stripe:
- Log In to your INTIX Account
- Click "My Account" top right
- Click "Host an Event"
- Top Right of the screen hover over the INTIX Logo and then select "Organisation Settings" in the dropdown
- Select the Organisation you are setting up the Stripe Integration for.
- Go to "Payment Information" in the left hand menu.
- Click on 'Connect your Stripe Account'
- Fill out the necessary fields to create a new Stripe account, or click 'Sign In' to connect an existing Stripe account
- Click 'Authorise access to this account' to finalise the Stripe connection with INTIX
Please note, with Stripe you will be responsible for:
- Any chargebacks and fees associated with these
- Payment for any fees relating to Stripe
- Reconciliation of any fees deducted
Note: Very first payout may take 7 business days as Stripe finalises their checks on your account. After the initial payout you will receive funds, daily, weekly or monthly depending on your chosen schedule. Click here for more info on Stripe payout schedules.
If you process a large volume of transactions each financial year, we suggest reaching out to negotiate a lower fee with Stripe directly. You can contact them to do so here:
If you are a registered not for profit, and meet Stripes requirements, you may also qualify for a cheaper rate. You can contact Stripe to discuss by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org
IMPORTANT: If you negotiate, or qualify for, lower Stripe fees please contact your account manager immediately to have the fees updated in your INTIX account, to ensure you are charging correctly on your transactions.
Please sign in to leave a comment.