If you run similar events eg. every week or even annually, then save yourself time and simply copy and then edit one of your existing or previous events!
To copy an event follow the steps below:
- Log in to your INTIX Dashboard
- Select the Organisation that you want to add a new event to
Note: If you are only authorised for one organisation you will only see one.
- Click COPY AN EVENT
- In the pop up choose the event from your event listings that you would like to clone
- Give your event a New Title and this will populate the URL field
- Choose a new Start Date
- Choose a new Start Time
- Select whether you would like to copy any Inventory or Questions that the original event had
- Click 'Copy Event'
The new event will now be in your future events list and you can edit it from there.
Note: We suggest you work through methodically to ensure you update all dates, prices, images, links etc. that differ from the original event, as all of this information will have carried across.
Changes in daylight saving hours may effect copied event times so ensure you check these.
If you're organising a tour you may be copying a Sydney event to create the event for Perth. In this case you need to change the timezone. Check out this article for instructions on how to do that.
Once you're ready to go then just set your event live. Click here to find out how.
Obviously you need to have an event to copy. If you haven't created an event yet then click here to check out how to get started!