If you run similar events eg. every week or even annually, then save yourself time and simply copy and then edit one of your existing or previous events!
To copy an event follow the steps below:
- Log in to your INTIX Account of the Management Console
- Select the Organisation that you want to add a new Promotion Code to
Note: If you are only authorised for one organisation you will only see one.
- Click COPY AN EVENT
- In the pop up choose the event from your event listings that you would like to clone
- Give your event a New Title and this will populate the URL field
- Choose a new Start Date
- Choose a new Start Time
- Select whether you would like to copy any Inventory or Questions that the original event had
- Click 'Copy Event'
The new event will now be in your future events list and you can edit it from there.
Note: We suggest you work through methodically to ensure you update all dates, prices, images, links etc. as all of this information will have carried across. Changes in daylight saving hours may effect copied event times so ensure you check these.