Google Analytics allows you to understand ticket buyer behaviour on your event or venue's website, and can also be added across your INTIX event forms.
- If you have not already done so, create a property in Google Analytics. Create one Analytics property for each website you want to collect data for (e.g. one property for your main website, another property for your INTIX event website). Creating a property generates a Google Analytics ID, which you'll enter to set up Google Analytic on INTIX.
- Find your Google Analytics ID, as described below. You'll use this Google Analytics ID in your setup.
Find your Google Analytics ID
- Sign in to your Analytics account.
- Click Admin.
- Select an account from the menu in the ACCOUNT column.
- Select a property from the menu in the PROPERTY column.
- Under PROPERTY, click Tracking Info > Tracking Code. Your Google Analytics ID is displayed at the top of the page.
Add your Google Analytics ID to your INTIX Event
- Log in to your INTIX Account of the Management Console.
- Navigate to the Event you wish to add Google Analytics tracking by selecting it from your Event List.
- Go to SETUP > EVENT INFORMATION.
- Click on the 'Integrations' tab.
- Click the 'Edit' button to make changes to the Integrations settings.
- Paste your Google Analytics ID into the 'Google Analytics Tracking ID' field.
Note: Include the full tracking ID with no quotation marks e.g. UA-xxxxxxxx-x
Verify that your Google Analytics tag is recording traffic
To verify that the tag is working, visit your event ticketing form and check to see that your visit is being registered in the Real-Time reports section of your Google Analytics property.
Please sign in to leave a comment.