Facebook Pixel is a piece of code that lets you measure, optimise and build Audiences for your Facebook advertising campaigns, and adding a Pixel to your event pages is easy.
Create a Facebook Pixel
- Go to your Pixels tab in Events Manager.
- Click "Create a Pixel", choose a name and any other details requested, and click "Create".
- Once your Pixel has been created, you can skip the installation steps and return to the Pixels tab.
Locate Pixel ID
- Find the Pixel you want to use on the Pixels tab in Events Manager.
- Locate the Pixel ID number, and copy the numbers only e.g. "123456789" (location circled in green below)
Add Facebook Pixel ID to your INTIX Events
- Log In to your INTIX Organisation Account
- Select the Event you wish to add your Pixel tracking to
- Go to SETUP > EVENT INFORMATION
- Click on the "INTEGRATIONS" tab.
- Click the "EDIT" button, and paste your Pixel ID into the Facebook Pixel ID Field.
- Click "Save" to save your changes.
Continue on Facebook to Use Pixel Data
Your Facebook Pixel should now be configured to record traffic to all pages of your INTIX event. Continue on Facebook to set up custom audiences, conversion tracking and more.
Learn more about what you can do with Facebook Pixel here: https://www.facebook.com/business/help/952192354843755
Note: You will need to add your Facebook Pixel ID to each event you wish to use it on. If you copy a previous event, the Facebook Pixels from the previous event will be copied to the new event.
Pro Tip: You can add up to 3 Facebook Pixels to each event- this is handy if a venue and promoter, or multiple organisers are collaborating on the same event.