Running events can be a big job and we know that sometimes this means you need to allow more people to access your events. You can add additional staff from your team as administrators to your Organisation and this will allow them to access and edit your events.
To add a new administrator follow the steps below:
- Log in to your INTIX Account of the Management Console
- Select the Organisation that you want to add a new administrator to
Note: If you are only authorised for one organisation you will only see one.
- Hover over SETTINGS > click ACCOUNT from the drop down options
- Select 'Roles' from the tabs
- Enter the email address of the new administrator into the 'Assign A New Account Role' field
- Click 'Add' and the new administrator will appear in the 'Current Account Roles'
Your new administrator will be sent an email to let them know they've been added to your Organisation.
Note: The email address you use to add an administrator must be the one you want them to use to log in to the INTIX Management Console.