It's easy to turn on the Messenger integration to allow customers to message your Page on Facebook while they are purchasing tickets to ask any questions they may have about attending your event.
Edit your Organisation Account's Settings
- Log in to your INTIX Account Dashboard.
- Go to SETTINGS > ACCOUNT.
- Make sure you are on the 'General' settings tab.
- Click the 'Edit' button to change your Account Settings.
- Change the 'Facebook Messenger Support' dropdown to select [ORG NAME] Facebook Messenger.
- Press 'Save' to save your settings.
Add your Facebook Page ID to finish setting up the Messenger integration
- Locate your Facebook Page ID. For instructions on finding your Facebook Page ID click here.
- Return to your INTIX Account Event Listing.
- Click on an event from your Event Listing.
- A blue notification will appear on your dashboard, which reads "Heads up! You haven't included your Facebook Page ID for Facebook Messenger Support." Click on the notification to enter your Page ID.
- A pop-up will appear. Paste your Facebook Page ID into the text field, and click 'Update' to finish setting up the Messenger integration.