Skip to main content
Ticketing Email - What is it and how to change it
The Ticketing Email is the address that an email will be sent to if an attendee replies to their confirmation email after purchasing a ticket to an event.
This email will default to the email address of the admin who set up the event but can be changed by following the steps below. We suggest using your general support address such as help@ or tickets@.
To change the Ticketing Email:
- Log in to your INTIX Account of the Management Console
- Select the Organisation that is running the event you want to edit
Note: If you are only authorised for one organisation you will only see one.
- Select the Event you want to edit
Note: If you are only authorised for one event you will only see one.
- Hover over SET UP > click EVENT INFORMATION from the drop down options
- The 'General' tab will automatically show fist. Click 'Edit' in the bottom left
- You will now be able to edit the text in the 'Ticketing Email' field and can edit the address to whatever will work best for your event
- Click 'Save' in the bottom left to save your new Ticketing Email