When running an event there can be multiple parties involved with varying levels of responsibility.
The View Only Role allows you to add someone who can only see your Event Dashboard. This can be useful for venue managers to check on the progress of an event you're running or for an artists' manager to check on ticket sales for their clients' event that you're hosting. It means they can see real time info and stats without the risk of making unwanted changes to your event.
To add someone to the View Only Role simply follow the steps below:
- Log in to your INTIX Account of the Management Console
- Select the Organisation that you want to add a new seller to
Note: If you are only authorised for one organisation you will only see one.
- Hover over SET UP > click EVENT ROLES from the drop down options
- Fill in the 'Assign a New Role for "your event name"' field with the staff members email address
- Select 'View Only' from the drop down options
- Click 'Add' and the new person will appear in the 'Existing Roles for "your event name"' under the section to add new staff
Note: The email address you use to add a new person must be the one you want them to use to log in to the INTIX Management Console.
The newly added person will receive an email letting them know how to log in.