Even if your event doesn't include complimentary tickets as a ticket type you may find that you want, or need, to process a ticket free of charge. The ticket might be for a competition winner or the manager of an artist and you still need it to come out of your overall ticket allocation.
Follow the steps below to issue a complimentary ticket to someone using the INTIX Management Console:
- Log in to your INTIX Account of the Management Console
- Select the Organisation that you want to add a new seller to
Note: If you are only authorised for one organisation you will only see one.
- Select the Event you want to sell a ticket to
- Hover over TICKETS > click BOX OFFICE from the drop down options. Here you will see a list of available tickets to sell
- Click the '+' next to each ticket you want to add
- Click 'PURCHASE'
- Fill in the text fields with the details of the person you are giving the ticket to and click 'Continue'
- Click 'COMPLIMENTARY'
- When the pop up appears click 'COMPLETE ORDER'
- When the next pop up appears you can edit the purchasers information and add details, such as mobile number for contact tracing, by clicking 'UPDATE CUSTOMER DETAILS' and following the prompts
- Finally, click 'EMAIL RECEIPT' and the ticket will be sent to the email address you entered
Note: You can then choose to send an email WITH or WITHOUT tickets. Generally you would want to send the PDF ticket to but this is up to you.
- Click 'SELL MORE' and you will be taken back to the box office page inside the console