Even if your event doesn't include complimentary tickets as a ticket type you may find that you want, or need, to process a ticket free of charge. The ticket might be for a competition winner or the manager of an artist and you still need it to come out of your overall ticket allocation.
Follow the steps below to issue a complimentary ticket to someone using the INTIX Management Console:
- Log in to your INTIX Account of the Management Console
- Select the Organisation that you want to add a new seller to
Note: If you are only authorised for one organisation you will only see one.
- Hover over TICKETS > click BOX OFFICE from the drop down options. Here you will see a list of available tickets to sell
- Click the '+' next to each ticket you want to add
- Click 'PURCHASE'
- Fill in the text fields with the details of the person you are giving the ticket to and click 'Continue'
- Click 'COMPLIMENTARY'
- When the pop up appears click 'COMPLETE ORDER'
- When the next pop up appears click 'EMAIL RECEIPT' and the ticket will be sent to the email address you entered
- Click 'SELL MORE' and you will be taken back to the box office page inside the console