Do you have a customer service staff member or team? Do you want them to access ticket and ticket holder information but have financials and higher functions like the ability to edit events hidden from them as they don't need these? The Customer Service Role is perfect for you!
This Role allows the Customer Service staff member to access the ticket holder information only. To add someone using, the Role of Customer Service, follow the steps below:
- Log in to your INTIX Account of the Management Console
- Select the Organisation that you want to add a new seller to
Note: If you are only authorised for one organisation you will only see one.
- Hover over SET UP > click EVENT ROLES from the drop down options
- Fill in the 'Assign a New Role for "your event name"' field with the staff members email address
- Select 'Customer Service' from the drop down options
- Click 'Add' and the new staff member will appear in the 'Existing Roles for "your event name"' under the section to add new staff
Note: The email address you use to add a new staff member must be the one you want them to use to log in to the INTIX Management Console.
Your new Customer Service staff member will then be able to log in and start assisting with ticket holder enquiries for your event without you giving them access to any other sensitive information.
Please sign in to leave a comment.