As an event organiser you incur ticket fees from INTIX and transaction fees from Stripe. It is up to you whether you absorb these (pay them out of your revenue from ticket sales) or pass them on to the customer (paid by the customer on top of the ticket price)
You can pass one on and absorb the other or any combination of the two options and you can edit it for each individual event.
To edit these options after you have already created an event follow the steps below:
- Log in to your INTIX Account of the Management Console
- Select the Organisation that you want to add a new seller to
Note: If you are only authorised for one organisation you will only see one.
- Move through SET UP > EVENT INFORMATION > PAYMENT > EDIT
- Select 'Yes' or 'No' next to 'Absorb Ticket Fees' and 'Absorb Transaction Fees'
To check the effect these changes have on your ticket prices and what the customer pays, you can go to:
- SET UP > TICKETS
- Select the ticket type
- PRICING and you will see the ticket price, fee breakdown, customer cost and your revenue
Ticket Fees - INTIX Fees
Transaction Fees - Stripe Fees
Please sign in to leave a comment.