Your credit card descriptor is what will appear on a customers statement when they purchase one of your tickets.
To avoid confusion and potential chargebacks, we suggest choosing a clear descriptor that relates to your event, venue or company and that a customer will recognise.
The credit card descriptor has a limit of 14 characters.
Your credit card descriptor will be automatically generated based off your event name if you don't update it. To check/update your credit crd descriptor:
- Log in to your INTIX Account of the Management Console
- Select the Organisation that is running the event you want to edit
Note: If you are only authorised for one organisation you will only see one
- Select the Event you want to edit
Note: If you are only authorised for one event you will only see one
- Hover over SET UP > click EVENT INFORMATION from the drop down options
- Click PAYMENT > EDIT
- Now you can edit the text field relating to the credit card descriptor.
- Hit SAVE
Please sign in to leave a comment.