Creating ticket categories can help make your tickets clear to customers when you have a large number of ticket types available. Ticket categories aren't necessary for events with 5 or less ticket types.
Ticket categories you may like to create could be First Release, Second Release and Final Release. Within those categories you may have an Adult, Concession, Child and Family ticket for each release so you can see how it would help to break them us for easy viewing by your customers.
To create a ticket category follow the steps below:
- Log in to your INTIX Account of the Management Console
- Select the Organisation that is running the event you want to edit
Note: If you are only authorised for one organisation you will only see one.
- Select the Event you want to edit
Note: If you are only authorised for one event you will only see one.
- Click SET UP > TICKET CATEGORIES
- Click ACTIONS > ADD INVENTORY TYPE
- Name the ticket category eg. General Admission
- Select if you would like it to show on your online ticketing page or not
- Add a password if you want to password protect this ticket category
- 'Order By' indicates the order this category will appear in on your ticketing page in relation to your other. If you leave all categories at 0 they will appear in the order you created them in
- Select the dates and times you would like the ticket category to be available for sale
- Add any details about the category eg. VIP Tickets all include 2x free drinks and access to the VIP Lounge area
- Click SAVE
You will now be able to add tickets to this category when creating them.