Ticket Change is automatically turned on for events as the default ticket validation is set to require a name and the Ticket Change function allows customers to name change their tickets.
We suggest requiring names for ticket validation as a minimum and always allowing Ticket Change so that tickets match customer ID's at an event which cuts down on scalping or the selling of fake tickets.
When Ticket Change is enabled, customers can use the function through the event page (see the button on the right with the contact us buttons) or they can access the function through the app.
While we strongly recommend using the Ticket Change function for all events, if you would like to change it:
- Log in to your INTIX Account of the Management Console
- Select the Organisation that is running the event you want to edit
Note: If you are only authorised for one organisation you will only see one
- Select the Event you want to edit
Note: If you are only authorised for one event you will only see one
- Go through SET UP > EVENT INFORMATION > PAYMENT > EDIT
- You can now toggle Ticket Change off and on if you choose
When a ticket name is changed the original ticket is cancelled and a new ticket is issued in the new customers name.
Due to the above, there is a small admin fee from INTIX for this function (contact your account manager if you want to check what that fee is) you can also put your own small fee on top if you choose.
To add a name change fee go to:
- SET UP > TICKETS > Select the ticket type > TICKET > EDIT
- If the Verification is set to Name (default) or Name & Date Of Birth the next option is Ticket Change Fee and here you can set your fee which will be added to the INTIX admin fee charged to a customer that changes the name on their ticket and this amount will be paid out to you
- Hit SAVE