Do you run regular recurring events? Whether you have daily, weekly or monthly events save yourself time and use the recurring events option.
Recurring events will copy all data for up to 12 events so you only need to update inventory units and set the event live!
- Log in to your INTIX Account of the Management Console
- Select the Organisation that you want to add a new Promotion Code to
Note: If you are only authorised for one organisation you will only see one.
- Click CREATE RECURRING EVENTS
- In the pop up choose the event from your event listings that you would like to copy
- Choose how often you want the event to recur from Daily, Weekly or Monthly
- Choose a Start Date
- Select how many times you want the event to recur from 1-12
- Click 'Create Recurring Event'
The new events will now be in your future events list and you can edit them individually from there.
You will need to update inventory levels for recurring events and can follow this article to do so https://support.intix.com/hc/en-us/articles/360033686654-Updating-Inventory
You will also need to set each event live and can follow this article to do so https://support.intix.com/hc/en-us/articles/360025860174-How-to-set-your-Event-live