yourtri.be Quizzes are a function currently provided in partnership with the Australian Festival Association. If you have not contacted the AFA for access to the AFA Harm Minimisation Quiz, or if you would like more info on Quizzes, please contact your INTIX Account Manager.
Log In and Get Started:
- Log in to the yourtri.be dashboard
- Click on MARKETING > QUIZZES - You will see the AFA Harm Minimisation Course 2019
- Click on the Quiz Title to start personalising your Quiz
Note: If you have organised to use the AFA HM Quiz it can take up to two business days to be added to your account after you have added and confirmed your billing details. If you don't see the Quiz after two business days please contact INTIX.
Personalise your AFA HM Quiz:
- Personalise your Campaign Title. We suggest "your company's Harm Minimisation Quiz - date"
- Add your Start and End date and time (the period you want your Quiz to be available)
- Personalise your Pass Percentage. AFA suggest 80% or higher to give value to the important information taught in the Quiz
- AFA have spent a large amount of time and effort to create and perfect the information provided in the Welcome Message and as such we DO NOT SUGGEST EDITING. Editing the information may also affect the questions that accompany the information, meaning the Quiz no longer works and nobody wants a broken Quiz
- Personalise your Success Message. For staff Quizzes you may just say thank you but be sure to include a reward for patrons completing the Quiz such as a discount code or link to a pre-sale ticketing page. To insert a link highlight the text you want to act as the link, click the link button, insert your link URL and hit 'OK'
- Now you can add in your images. These are all optional but personalising them can add your own theming to the Quiz. You can add a Background Image, a Banner Image and a Favicon. Each image has limitations on file size, type and dimensions. Please be sure to take note of these when editing images to use to personalise your Quiz. The Background Image doesn't have dimension specifications as there are hundreds of screen sizes which will effect how it shows and mobile devices won't show it at all. We suggest the Background Image be 2400px wide and the 1200px high.
- Click 'Save & Proceed'
- The next page shows you the Quiz questions and answers, with the correct answers highlighted in green. These are not editable and are for your reference only. Click 'Save & Return To List'
You will now be directed back to your Quiz listing. You can now preview your Quiz and make changes accordingly if you need. The next step is to distribute your Quiz. You can do this by using the INTIX EDM function for your staff if you have provided us with a list for import. Alternatively, you can use your own mail system to send out the Quiz link or post the link to your social media pages.
Note: The link you need to send can be copied from your browser search bar when you preview it.