As an organiser, you may need to cancel an order or the ticket holder may want to cancel their order. Whatever the reason, cancelling an order is really simple from the INTIX Dashboard. If you need to cancel an individual ticket from an order check out the article here as it is a different process.
Log in and get started:
- Log in to the INTIX Dashboard
- Select the Organisation that sold the ticket you need to cancel
Note: If you are only authorised for one organisation you will only see one
- Select the Event the ticket was for
Note: If you are only authorised for one event you will only see one
Find and cancel the order
- Search for the order in TICKETS > ORDERS using the search bar to find the order by using the Last Name, Booking Reference, Transaction ID or Email Address
- Click on the correct order
- At the bottom of the screen will be a button to 'Cancel Booking'. Click the button
- You will see a pop up and you can 'Confirm Cancellation' with or without notes. We suggest adding notes as to why the booking was cancelled
- You will see a new refund which now gives you the options 'I wish to refund XXX' or 'No refund for XXX'
- Select the correct option and the cancellation will be finalised with/without a refund attached
Cancelling an entire order will refund the entire amount paid. If you wish to process a partial refund you need to cancel the tickets individually.
Once you cancel an order you cannot undo this action. If you have accidentally cancelled an order you can reissue complimentary tickets. Check out the article here. Note that this is only an option for orders that you didn't refund. If you have refunded an order you will also need to organise payment again.