As an organiser it is entirely up to you when you do and don't refund. If you need to refund an individual ticket, not an entire order, then it's nice and easy. Just read on...
We suggest cancelling a ticket prior to refunding. To see how to cancel an individual ticket from an order click here.
If you want to process a refund without cancelling a ticket follow the steps below.
Log in and get started:
- Log in to the INTIX Dashboard
- Select the Organisation that sold the ticket you need to cancel
Note: If you are only authorised for one organisation you will only see one
- Select the Event the ticket was for
Note: If you are only authorised for one event you will only see one
If you have the ticket number, not the booking reference, skip to Refunding the ticket.
Find the ticket number
- Search for the order the ticket belongs to in TICKETS > ORDERS using the search bar to find the order by using the Last Name, Booking Reference, Transaction ID or Email Address
- Click on the correct order
- Under the TICKETS tab you will see all tickets in the order. Take note of the ticket number (left hand column) for the ticket you want to cancel
Refunding the ticket
- Go to FINANCE > ISSUE REFUND
- Enter the ticket number and click 'Next'.
Note: If you haven't cancelled the ticket first you will get a warning telling you that you haven't cancelled the ticket. If you wish to refund without cancelling you can and the option is given in the warning.
- You will then see a summary of the ticket and be able to finalise the refund
If you want to refund a partial amount you can edit the amount here. You cannot refund a partial amount when you cancel an entire order.
Note: INTIX and Stripe fees are not refunded.
Once you have refunded a ticket the order will show a REFUND tab with the details.
If you wish to refund an entire order without cancelling you need to do so one ticket at a time.
To cancel and refund an entire order check out the article here.