If the organiser of the event, that you have purchased a ticket to, has allowed upgrades or changes you can access them from your Ticketholder Account.
The upgrades or updates may be for session times or dates or you might be able to upgrade form a GA ticket to a VIP.
**There are costs involved and not all events allow this option**
To Upgrade or Update your ticket when the option is available:
- Log in to your INTIX Ticketholder Account
- On the ticket you wish to Upgrade select VIEW ORDER
- Along the top of the screen you will see green, action options for your order
- Click the far right option which looks like clock hands surrounded by an arrow
- Select which ticket you want to Upgrade if you have multiple, Upgradable tickets in your order
- You will then be shown the fees and be able to enter your card details for payment
- Your original ticket will be cancelled and a new ticket will be issued to you via email and in your account.
For more info on finding your ticket click here.