If the event organiser has allowed upgrades or changes, you can make these changes yourself within your INTIX Account.
For example, the upgrades or updates may apply to:
-changing session times or dates
-upgrading from a General Admission ticket to a VIP.
**There are costs involved and not all events allow this option**
To Upgrade or Update your ticket when the option is available:
- Log in to your INTIX Ticketholder Account
- Click on the event/order in which you would like to make changes
- Along the top of the screen you will see green action options for your order
- Click the far right option which looks like clock hands surrounded by an arrow
- Select which ticket you want to Upgrade if you have multiple, Upgradable, tickets in your order
- Select what you would like to change or upgrade to
- You will prompted to enter payment for the difference in ticket prices if there is one, and a ticket change fee
- Your original ticket will be cancelled and a new ticket will be issued to you via email and in your account.
For more info on finding your ticket click here.