If your cancellation policy is something along the lines of "Cancelling within 48 hours will incur a 50% penalty" then you may need to process a partial refund at some point.
You can cancel an entire order and refund the full amount (excluding fees) which is quicker. To find out how just click here to read the article.
If that doesn't work for you and you need to refund a partial amount then read on. Note that to process a partial refund you will have to do it on each individual ticket.
We suggest cancelling a ticket prior to refunding. To see how to cancel an individual ticket from an order click here. If you want to process a refund without cancelling a ticket then just follow the steps below.
Log in and get started:
- Log in to the INTIX Dashboard
- Select the Organisation that sold the ticket you need to cancel
Note: If you are only authorised for one organisation you will only see one
- Select the Event the ticket was for
Note: If you are only authorised for one event you will only see one
If you have the ticket number, not the booking reference, skip to Refunding the ticket.
Find the ticket number
- Search for the order the ticket belongs to in TICKETS > ORDERS using the search bar to find the order by using the Last Name, Booking Reference, Transaction ID or Email Address
- Click on the correct order
- Under the TICKETS tab you will see all tickets in the order. Take note of the ticket number (left hand column) for the ticket you want to cancel
Refunding the ticket
- Go to FINANCE > ISSUE REFUND
- Enter the ticket number and click 'Next'.
Note: If you haven't cancelled the ticket first you will get a warning telling you that you haven't cancelled the ticket. If you wish to refund without cancelling you can and the option is given in the warning.
- You will then see a summary of the ticket and be able to enter the amount to refund
- Enter the amount you want and finalise the refund
Note: INTIX and Stripe fees are not refunded.