Creating Custom Audiences and Lookalike Audiences on Facebook is now even easier with INTIX and yourtri.be! You can sync Customer Filter lists straight to Facebook, saving you time downloading, uploading, exporting and importing — you'll love how easy we've made it.
Important: Before you start you'll need to have agreed to the Facebook Custom Audience T&C's. To do that go to https://www.facebook.com/ads/manage/customaudiences/tos/
To get started either:
- Select Audience and then use your INTIX credentials to log in to yourtri.be if you're already logged in to the INTIX Dashboard
- Log in to your yourtri.be Dashboard using your INTIX credentials
Note: If you haven't created any Filters yet check out this article to help you through. Once this is done it's easy and simple to sync to Facebook and start marketing to custom, targeted audiences to maximise your marketing.
Sync a Filter
To sync a Filter to Facebook:
- Go to CUSTOMERS > FILTERS > Click the 'Sync To Facebook' symbol on the Filter you want to sync
- Log in to your Facebook account
- If you manage more than one page, select the appropriate ones to use with INTIX
- Allow permission for INTIX to manage your ads and manage your pages. INTIX will never post anything without your permission. This is required to allow INTIX to create a Custom Audience in your Ad Account.
- If you've done the above step correctly you will get this confirmation message
- Select the 'Sync To Facebook' symbol again
- Select the Facebook Ad Account ID you wish to sync to from the dropdown list, and click Create.
TIP: Check the correct Ad Account ID from your Facebook Ad Account if you are unsure / have access to multiple Ad Accounts. Facebook will only show the ID number, not the Ad Account Name.
- After 'Loading' (may take up to 60 seconds), you will receive a message telling you 'Custom Audience Data Transfer Successful'. You will also see the number of customers successfully transferred to your Custom Audience.
Note: Just because you have a customers email and name doesn't guarantee they have a Facebook account with that email and/or name and this will account for variances in your Filtered list and your 'Number Received'.
- Click View in Facebook to view the Custom Audience created based on your chosen Filter. You will be taken directly to your Saved Audiences list.
You're now ready to use Custom Audiences for your Facebook Ads, or create Lookalike Audiences based on your Custom Audiences.
For more detailed info on Facebook Custom Audiences check out this Facebook article.
If you're unsure about Facebook / Instagram advertising or using Custom Audiences and Lookalike Audiences, never fear, INTIX can help! Let us take care of all things digital marketing. Talk to us today about what we can do or click here for a little more info.