Setting up a Custom Theme for your event helps your ticketing page stay on brand with you, your organisation and your event. Make your ticketing page look even more like your page in just a few minutes!
Add a new theme:
- Log in to your INTIX Management Dashboard
- Select the Event you wish to change the Theme for
- Go to SET UP > THEMES
- At the top-right of the Themes List, click ACTIONS > ADD THEME
- Give the theme a title, and enter the desired HEX colour code for each of the elements listed
- Press Save
Note: You can edit themes you have added to try out different colours on different elements. Check your Event Listing by going to the URL to see what your theme changes look like. Theme changes are on a 10 minute cache so be aware that it may take up to 10 minutes for your changes to appear.
Explanation of different Theme areas/fields
- Title - the name of your theme
- Background / Email Header - the background colour of your ticketing form (visible if a background image is not used) This colour will also be used for the block at the top of your customers receipt email to customise the event further
Note: This colour will also be used for the header on the Standard PDF Ticket if you're not using a Custom PDF Ticket
- Box Font - the colour of text in the Event Summary and most other text in your form (excluding headings/buttons)
- Box Background - the background colour of the box surrounding all content on your ticketing form
Note: leaving this field blank will make the box background transparent, meaning your background image is visible behind your ticketing form
- Box Border - the thin border surrounding the content box on each page of your ticketing form
- Box Heading Background - the background colour of heading boxes on your ticketing form
- Box Heading Font - the font and outline colour of headings on your ticketing form
- Button Font - the colour of the text and outline on buttons throughout your form
- Button Background - the colour of the background on buttons throughout your form
- Button Hover Font - the colour of the text when you hover your mouse over buttons throughout your form
- Button Hover Background - the colour of button background when you hover your mouse over a button on your form
Note: To get hex codes from your event artwork you can ask your designer or use a tool like ColourSnapper to find them.
To select a theme for your event click here.