You may have forgotten to update the timezone when you created your new event or you may have copied an event from a different timezone eg. copying a Sydney event for the Perth event in your tour will mean you need to update the timezone after copying.
To get started:
- Log in to your INTIX Dashboard
- Select the Organisation that you want to add a new event to
Note: If you are only authorised for one organisation you will only see one.
- Select the event that you want to edit the timezone on
- Under SET UP > EVENT INFORMATION you will see the following screen. Click 'Update Timezone'
- Select the new timezone on the pop up and click 'Update Timezone'
- You will now need to ensure all dates and times are correct for the new timezone. Check:
SET UP > EVENT INFORMATION > DATES
SET UP > TICKET CATEGORIES > Select Category > DATES
SET UP > TICKETS > Select Ticket > DATES
- You can also use the Test Event function to run through the purchase process in it's entirety, from the perspective of a customer, before you go live. To do so click here and follow the instructions.
IMPORTANT: If you are setting up an event in a country other than your base of operations, eg. you have an event in New Zealand but you normally run events in Australia, please contact your account manager prior to going live to ensure your currency and rates are correct. This is important as INTIX and Stripe fees vary from country to country and going live in the wrong currency or with the wrong fees may overcharge your customers or you may be charged more by Stripe and this will come out of your revenue based on the fees set in your INTXI account that allow for Stripe fees.