INTIX offers an integrated marketing suite, including an EDM function, called yourtri.be. For many of our clients, yourtri.be has been able to streamline their other subscriptions, putting your customer data, EDMs, campaigns and more all in the one place with one, low, monthly fee. This could save you time and money! Who doesn't like the sound of that?!
If you love your other platforms and are still set on using them then we make it as easy as possible for you to do that. Read on for info on how to sync your customer audiences to your MailChimp account.
To get started either:
- Select Audience and then use your INTIX credentials to log in to yourtri.be if you're already logged in to the INTIX Dashboard
- Log in to your yourtri.be Dashboard using your INTIX credentials
Note: If you haven't created any Filters yet check out this article to help you through. Once this is done it's easy and simple to sync to Mailchimp and start marketing to custom, targeted audiences to maximise the response and relevance of your email marketing and comms.
Sync a Filter
To sync a Filter to MailChimp:
- Go to CUSTOMERS > FILTERS > Click the 'Sync To MailChimp' symbol on the Filter you want to sync
- The first time you sync a Filter you may be asked to provide permission to INTIX to do so. This should only happen once.
- Select the MailChimp list you wish to sync to from the dropdown list, and click 'Sync to List'.
Note: This will only add new customer data to your MailChimp list and will NOT remove any customer data from your MailChimp list.
IMPORTANT: As MailChimp charges are based on your customer size, adding customer data from INTIX may increase your MailChimp fees if you reach the next fee threshold by doing so. INTIX does not cover any additional fees you may receive from MailChimp.
- Depending on the size of the Filter you're syncing, it may take a few moments and you will see the 'Syncing...' message in the bottom right corner of the pop up screen.
- After syncing, you will receive a message telling you 'Sync Complete'. You will also see the number of customers successfully transferred to your MailChimp list as well as any customers who were alreayd in that MailChimp list.
- When you log in to your MailChimp account you will be able to see the update to your list after the sync.
You're now ready to use your INTIX customer data to send out EDMs from your MailChimp account.
If you haven't trialled the yourtri.be platform or if you would like more information regarding functions, features and fees then please contact your INTIX account manager to discuss and to arrange a free trial.
Note: All INTIX customers have limited use of yourtri.be free of charge. A small monthly fee is charged to unlock full access to all yourtri.be functions and features.