Connecting your Stripe account to INTIX allows you to have instant access to your funds as soon as a supporter purchases a pledge. INTIX fees are collected at the time of purchase so the funds you receive from Stripe are the funds you keep. It's super simple and completely stress free.
If you don't already have an account, signing up to Stripe is easy, and connecting Stripe to your INTIX account takes just a few minutes.
Follow the steps below to create a Stripe account and connect your INTIX account to Stripe:
- Log In to your INTIX Account
- Select the Organisation you wish to connect with Stripe
- Go to SETTINGS > ACCOUNT > PAYMENT INTEGRATIONS
- Click on 'Connect your Stripe Account'
- Fill out the necessary fields to create a new Stripe account, or click 'Sign In' to connect an existing Stripe account
- Click 'Authorise access to this account' to finalise the Stripe connection with INTIX
Please note, with Stripe you will be responsible for:
- Any chargebacks and fees associated with these
- Payment for any fees relating to Stripe (taken at the time of payment)
- Reconciliation of any fees deducted
Note: Your very first payout may take 7 business days as Stripe finalises their checks on your account. After the initial payout you will receive funds, daily, weekly or monthly depending on your chosen schedule. Click here for more info on Stripe payout schedules.
If you are a registered not for profit, and meet Stripes requirements, you may also qualify for a cheaper rate. You can contact Stripe to discuss by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org
IMPORTANT: If you negotiate, or qualify for, lower Stripe fees please contact your INTIX account manager immediately to have the fees updated in your INTIX account, to ensure you are charging correctly on your transactions for pledges.