Setting up a Custom Theme for your Grassroots Pledge page helps you stand out with your team colours instead of the standard INTIX green and grey. If your colours are green and grey then good news - you don't need to change a thing!
Adding a new theme:
- Log in to your INTIX Management Dashboard
- Select the Grassroots Pledge
- Go to SET UP > THEMES
- At the top-right of the Themes List, click ACTIONS > ADD THEME
- Give the theme a title eg your team name, and enter the desired HEX colour code for each of the elements listed
- Click 'Save'
Note: You can edit themes you have added to try out different colours on different elements. Theme changes are on a 10 minute cache so be aware that it may take up to 10 minutes for your changes to appear on your Pledge page.
Explanation of different Theme areas/fields
- Title - the name of your theme
- Background / Email Header - this colour will be used for the block at the top of your supporter receipt email that they receive when they purchase a pledge. We suggest using one of your team colours eg. if your colours are blue and white, use blue
- Box Font - enter #000000 (black)
- Box Background - enter #FFFFFF (white)
- Box Border -enter #FFFFFF (white)
- Box Heading Font -enter #FFFFFF (white) OR #000000 (black) depending on your Heading Background - you want to use a contracting colour eg. black will work well on yellow where white will be hard to see
- Box Heading Background - enter one of your team colours
- Button Font - will be the same as Button Hover Background. Use one of your team colours
- Button Background - will be the same as Button Hover Font. Use your other team colour (contrasting to the one you used above)
- Button Hover Font - the same as Button Background
- Button Hover Background - the same as Button Font
Note: To get exact hex codes from your event artwork you can ask your designer or use a tool like the ColourSnapper app to find them.
Once you have created the theme there's a few simple steps to add it to your Pledge page:
- Go through SET UP > EVENT INFORMATION > GENERAL > EDIT
- Select your theme from the drop down menu and click 'Save'