You may want your ticket sales to only be accessible to a select group of people and not the general public. You may want to run a Pre-Sale Campaign through yourtri.be and issue the password for select, first access before opening to the public for your general on-sale.
Whatever your reason, with INTIX you can password protect your ticket sales page in a few easy steps!
To set up a sales page password follow the steps below after you have created your event from scratch, using the copy event function or by using the recurring event function:
- Log in to your INTIX Dashboard
- Select the Organisation that is running the event you want to edit
Note: If you are only authorised for one organisation you will only see one.
- Select the Event you want to edit
Note: If you are only authorised for one event you will only see one.
- Go through SET UP > EVENT INFORMATION
- Click on 'Make Event Private'
- Add the password you want customers to use to access your ticket sales page and a message that customers will see when they go to your ticket sales page URL when the password is active.
Note: The message should explain to customers what is happening and we suggest including the date and time that general on-sale starts for customers who don't have the password.
- Click 'Make The Event Private'
- Once you have set up a password, anyone visiting your ticket sales page URL will see your message and a password request to enter the site similar to the one below
- The password will be displayed at the top of the screen under SET UP > EVENT INFORMATION if you happen to forget it
- If you would like to turn the password off, for example after your presale has finished, simply follow steps 1-4 and you will see 'Make Event Public' now. Click and confirm on the pop up to remove the password requirement
To allow people to access the site all you need to do is provide them with the sales page URL and password.
Please sign in to leave a comment.