Gathering extra info from your attendees is easy with INTIX's custom question options. You might need to know dietary restrictions for a season launch dinner or a shirt size for a participation event. INTIX lets you ask attendees custom questions in a range of formats as part of your ticketing process.
- Log in to your INTIX Management Dashboard
- Select the event you want to add a question to
- Navigate through SET UP > QUESTION SECTIONS > ACTIONS > ADD QUESTION SECTION
- Fill in a Title and the Details tab
This is a heading for your questions on your ticketing form. Eg:
Title: Dietary Requirements
Details: Please let us know if any of the following apply to you or your group. We will do our best to accommodate all dietary requirements.
- Hit 'Save'
- Go to SET UP > QUESTIONS > ACTIONS > ADD QUESTION
- Select your question style from the drop down. You might choose a tick box or a comment section etc. depending on the type of information you need to gather
- Select the question section you set up above so that this question falls under the correct heading and description as you can have multiple question sets per ticket form
- Write your question. Eg:
Please select any dietary requirements you have
- You can add additional information if needed to explain the question under 'Detail'
- Toggle 'Yes' or 'No' to select if the question is required to complete a purchase or not
- 'Order By' refers to the order the questions will be shown in on the ticketing page with '0' being top and so on. Questions are listed in the order they're created by default if you leave this selection at 0
- Click 'Save'
This question will now show as part of your ticketing form. You can test it by following the instructions in this article on testing out your event.
When you want to view the data you've collected you can export your attendee list with their answers to questions
THE STYLES OF QUESTIONS YOU CAN DISPLAY ARE:
- Single / Multi Line
- List Box
- Option Button
- Hours & Minutes
- Yes & No
- Tick Box
- Comment Only
Please sign in to leave a comment.